Piccini - Chianti Reserva 2015 (75 cl)

Home Wine Piccini - Chianti Reserva 2015 (75 cl)

Piccini - Chianti Reserva 2015 (75 cl)

0 Reviewer(s)Add Review
JOD 20.00

Availability: In Stock

Category: Wine

Sub Category: Red

Country Of Origin Italy

Passion, tradition and know-how come together in Piccini's Gold Collection , which represent its highest expression. It is a Chianti Riserva of exceptional quality.

Only the best Sangiovese grapes and, for a small part, Cabernet Sauvignon make up this wine which is synonymous with legend, history, and family devotion. Each variety, once it reaches the point of perfect ripeness, undergoes a controlled temperature fermentation characterized by a very long maceration. Aging takes place for 30% of the mass in barrique and for the remaining 70% in large oak barrels for 9 months.

It is tinged with an intense ruby red color in the glass. The nose shows a range of fruity and persistent aromas that sinuously opens towards sensations of vanilla. The palate is warm and velvety, with soft tannins, rich in structure and with an aftertaste that develops in the size of the length.

Excellent with roasts and spicy first courses, it is excellent for barbecuing.

It seems we don't have reviews.